Why Compass Insurance Agency Is the Right Choice for Lansing Homeowners
- We work for you, not the insurance company. This means you always get the best customer service and care.
- Compass Insurance has been in business since 1969 and has a solid reputation of trust in the Lansing, MI community.
- Managing your insurance policies with one company saves you money and time.
- We compare 20 homeowner insurance companies to find the best rate, saving you even more money.
- Our agency is deeply involved within our local Michigan communities, giving back to those who have given us so much.
Homeowners Insurance Is Personal
When it comes to homeowners insurance, it’s more than just protecting your house. It’s about protecting the people you love and care for too. That’s why we take a personal approach with our homeowner clients. We want to treat you like family because this is all about. We’ll work with you to customize an insurance policy that fits your unique situation, and we promise to always be there for you when you need us. Whether it’s a quick phone call or a full-blown claims process, we’ve got your back. Our team is dedicated to staying current on all the latest rules and regulations, so you can rest easy knowing you’re in the best hands possible.
Our Commitment to Homeowners
As a homeowner, your property is more than just a place to live – it’s where memories are made, and dreams are achieved. At Compass Insurance Lansing, we understand the importance of preserving that value and are committed to protecting it. We pride ourselves on providing a personalized level of service that ensures you’re not just another insurance policy number but an individual with unique needs and concerns. You can trust that when you call us, you’ll talk to a familiar voice who knows your situation, and we’ll work tirelessly to keep your home and property safe for years to come.
You Come First, NOT the Insurance Companies
You are our client – not the insurance company. We know your home is a large financial asset and your safe haven. Insurance is there to protect you financially and ensure that your home remains your haven.
We take the time to find the right homeowners insurance policy for you and take that task seriously. Personalized service means we take the time to get to know you and your home and ensure we find the right coverage for you.
Different Types of Homeowners Insurance Coverage
Our team can guide you through the homeowners insurance and claim process, and help you choose the proper coverage for your situation. Whether you’re looking for essential protection or need additional coverage for specific items, we’ve got you covered.
This covers the main structure of your home.
Personal Property Coverage
We protect the personal property within your home against standard or open risk.
Liability coverage safeguards you when a person is injured on your property and then tries to sue you.
Guest Medical Coverage
FAQs About Homeowners Insurance in Lansing
What affects my homeowner's insurance rates?
Which home insurance terms should I learn?
- Premium – The rate you pay to your insurance company to provide coverage and pay claims.
- Deductible – The amount of money you’re responsible for paying before your insurance kicks in. Generally, if you choose a higher deductible, you’ll pay less in premium costs, and vice versa. Of course, your premium will depend on various factors, such as your location, property value, and claims history.
- Guest medical coverage – An essential aspect of homeowner’s insurance that often gets overlooked. This coverage is designed to protect you and your guests in case of any unexpected accidents that may occur while on your property.
- Liability coverage – Protects you in case someone gets injured or their property gets damaged while on your property. It can also cover any medical or legal expenses you may incur if there’s a lawsuit.
- Property coverage – This is all about protecting your property or land against damage or loss.
- Limit – Known as the maximum amount, is something you’ll want to keep in mind when choosing your policy.
How do I compare homeowner insurance quotes?
Interesting Statistics About Michigan Homeowners
- Lansing is one of the safest cities in Michigan.
- Lansing’s average home insurance rate is $991, which is lower than the national average.
- There were 6,000+ homes in Lansing, MI, last year.
- 48% of Michigan residents are concerned about property crimes, according to Safewise.com.